Terms & Conditions
- Membership of IsleofSkye.com is annual, giving 12 months membership.
The 12 month period starts form the 1st of the month that the business initially submitted their application to become a member.
Example : June Member = 1st June > 31st May.
- Renewal will be invoiced by email on or near the 15th of the month prior to your renewal date.
- Membership should be paid within 14 days.
- An initial reminder will be posted by Royal Mail after 30 days. Thereafter a reminder email will be sent until deemed necessary every 30 days.
- If no payment is received within reasonable time the advertising listings may be removed and membership account deleted.
- IsleofSkye.com retains the right to reject new applications for membership without reason.
- IsleofSkye.com retains the right to withdraw membership and remove website listings if the nature the of members business changes.
- IsleofSkye.com retains the right to not offer the option of renewal to any member without reason.
- IsleofSkye.com can not guarantee any return from any of our paid membership listings.
- A business must register to have their freetobook account connected.
- IsleofSkye.com retains the right to accept or decline any business that registers.
- Registration includes submitting Direct Debit details which are processes and secured by ‘GoCardless Ltd.’.
- The business owner must ensure an active Direct Debit mandate is maintained, otherwise the account may be disconnected from the system.
- IsleofSkye.com charges 5% on the booking value for properties sourced from freetobook.
- You will be charged by Direct Debit the month after the booking is complete and the guest has stayed at your property.
- A basic statement of bookings generated will be emailed to all businesses which are due to be changed a fee.
- If a booking is cancelled, the business will not be charged.
- No bookings can be guaranteed by having your freetobook account connected to our system.
- IsleofSkye.com will give 14 days notice by email for any change to the terms in relation to the booking system.